To clean local commit history, fix typo’s and a lot more, Git’s interactive rebase is a great tool. How to use it in a proper way Tobias Gunther (@gntr) wrote a very clear tutorial on Gitlab.
Read this article on GitLab
E2E TESTING WITH TESTCAFÉ AND CUCUMBER.JS
– via comsystoreply.de
Nice article about end to end testing with Testcafe and Cucumber. Also integration with Jenkins and Docker and reporting wil be discussed.
Read the article here : https://comsystoreply.de/blog-post/e2e-testing-with-testcafe-and-cucumber-js
- Article 1: Set up GitHub, download dependencies & initialize our files.
- Article 2: Start our server
- Article 3: Model our site’s data
- Article 4: Build and seed our database
- Article 5: Create our API
- Article 6: Create our React App and connect to our backend
- Article 7: Build out our Frontend
- Possible Bonus Article: Add Authentication and host our project.
Postman is a great tool to start learning API testing. It is not hard to learn and you can start right away with API testing. In this serie rom EKbana you can start from scratch on.
This post will focus on examples of how to customise the methods available from the core CodeceptJS API.Continue reading on codeburst »
so, this is going to be from an absolute beginners perspective, Cypress has great docs, but they assumed I had any idea how to set up…Continue reading on Medium »
One can do unit testing, integration testing and end to end testing by writing test case using Cypress. Using cypress, one can test anything that can run in browser.